Adjunct Music Education Faculty
FBBC&TS is seeking to identify a qualified individual to be an adjunct Music Education Faculty member/Music Education Program Coordinator at Faith Baptist Bible College. This position will remain open until filled.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Teach Music Methods courses as appropriate to the candidate’s area of expertise.
- Assist music education students in preparing for student teaching and licensure.
- Assist the Teacher Education Department in observing music education students during clinical and student teaching placements.
- Serve as the Music Department representative to the Teacher Education Committee.
- This position reports to: the Chair of the Music Department and the Chair of the Teacher Education Department.
Adjunct Music Education Faculty/Music Education Program Coordinator
July 19, 2021
Convictions and Character/Religious Qualifications
FBBC&TS seeks to maintain its theological and ecclesiastical identity as a fundamental Baptist institution of higher education. Therefore, we seek only to employ faculty whose beliefs, lifestyle, and convictions align with FBBC&TS’s religious positions. As such, all applicants must meet the following expectations:
- Applicants must agree without mental reservation with FBBC&TS’s foundational documents.
- Applicants must be fundamental Baptists in their beliefs and practice.
- Applicants must adhere to biblical standards of morality and living.
- Applicants and/or their spouses must not be or ever have been divorced.
- Carefully read FBBC&TS’s foundational documents.
- Complete and submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Email your resume and/or curriculum vitae to email@example.com.
- Applicants must possess at least an accredited Master’s Degree in Music Education or Music.
- Applicants must hold an active K-12 teaching license.
- Applicants must have a minimum of five years of K-12 music teaching experience.