Adjunct Music Faculty
FBBC&TS is seeking to identify a qualified individual to be an adjunct music faculty member specializing in vocal instruction at Faith Baptist Bible College beginning in the fall semester of 2023. This position will remain open until filled.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Teach individual voice lessons for both music majors and non-music majors.
- Teach courses in vocal instruction/pedagogy and vocal literature as needed.
- Assist in advising students with a voice emphasis.
- Assist voice students in preparing recitals and other performances.
- Serve as the voice area coordinator.
- Participate in music department activities and meetings.
- Assist with the recruitment and retention of music students, particularly voice students.
- This position reports to: the Chair of the Music Department.
Adjunct Music Faculty (Voice)
February 8, 2023
Convictions and Character/Religious Qualifications
FBBC&TS seeks to maintain its theological and ecclesiastical identity as a Baptist institution of higher education. Therefore, we seek only to employ faculty whose beliefs, lifestyle, and convictions align with FBBC&TS’s religious positions. As such, all applicants must meet the following expectations:
- Applicants must agree without mental reservation with FBBC&TS’s foundational documents.
- Applicants must be Baptists in their beliefs and practice.
- Applicants must adhere to Biblical standards of morality and living.
- Applicants and/or their spouses must not be or ever have been divorced.
- Carefully read FBBC&TS’s foundational documents.
- Complete and submit your application to email@example.com.
- Email your resume and/or curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete the Predictive Index Assessment.
- Applicants must possess at least an accredited Master’s Degree in Vocal Performance. Doctorate preferred.
- Applicants should have experience in teaching voice at the collegiate level.
- Applicants should have experience in solo singing both in church and concert settings.