Administrative Assistant for VP of Enrollment
Are you a detail-oriented, highly motivated individual that loves working with people? This full-time position could be right for you. The admissions department at FBBC is a fun, fast-paced environment that works with incoming families to help ensure they have a smooth transition from their first interaction with FBBC to orientation weekend of their freshman year. From handling the VP for Enrollment’s schedule, to interacting with pastors, parents, and prospective students, this position is key in helping the department move forward effectively and efficiently. Think this might be a good fit for you? Submit your application. This posting will remain open until filled.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Meeting daily with the Vice President of Enrollment.
- Oversight of the schedule, emails, and travel arrangements for Vice President of Enrollment.
- Handling preparation for staff meetings (agenda, notetaking, etc.).
- Communication with admissions staff.
- Managing the strategic plan for the admissions department.
- Managing visa statements, time-off requests, and purchase orders for the admissions department.
- Answering emails and voicemails.
- Assisting with admissions events as needed.
- Completing other projects as assigned.
Full-Time Administrative Assistant for VP of Enrollment
May 28, 2020
Convictions and Character/Religious Qualifications
FBBC&TS seeks to maintain its theological and ecclesiastical identity as a fundamental Baptist institution of higher education. Therefore, we seek only to employ faculty whose beliefs, lifestyle, and convictions align with FBBC&TS’s religious positions. As such, all applicants must meet the following expectations:
- Applicants must agree without mental reservation with FBBC&TS’s foundational documents.
- Applicants must be fundamental Baptists in their beliefs and practice.
- Applicants must adhere to biblical standards of morality and living.
- Applicants and/or their spouses must not be or ever have been divorced.
- Carefully read the FBBC&TS’s foundational documents.
- Complete and submit your application to Mr. Mark Davis at email@example.com.
- Email your resume and/or curriculum vitae to Mr. Mark Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applicants must have an Associate’s degree in Office Administration or a related field. Bachelor’s degrees are preferred.
- Microsoft Office Suite.
- Attention to detail and great communication skills.