Alumni Coordinator (Full-Time)
If you think you would enjoy a fast-paced environment on a growing college campus, the Alumni Coordinator position might be for you!
This position not only interacts with alumni from all over the world, but also helps to coordinate our annual Homecoming activities, monthly emails, bi-annual SOAR magazine for alumni of FBBC, and regional alumni gatherings and events. This individual should be a self-starter who has a great appreciation for FBBC, loves interacting with people, and has above-average organizational abilities. The Alumni Coordinator reports directly to the VP of Enrollment and would work closely with the Director of Guest Relations and the rest of the admissions staff.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Give campus tours to potential students and alumni.
- Update alumni contact information.
- Help organize various alumni events for our Centennial academic school year.
Full-Time Alumni Coordinator
June 4, 2021
Convictions and Character/Religious Qualifications
FBBC&TS seeks to maintain its theological and ecclesiastical identity as a fundamental Baptist institution of higher education. Therefore, we seek only to employ faculty whose beliefs, lifestyle, and convictions align with FBBC&TS’s religious positions. As such, all applicants must meet the following expectations:
- Applicants must agree without mental reservation with FBBC&TS’s foundational documents.
- Applicants must be fundamental Baptists in their beliefs and practice.
- Applicants must adhere to biblical standards of morality and living.
- Applicants and/or their spouses must not be or ever have been divorced.
- Carefully read FBBC&TS’s foundational documents.
- Complete and submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Email your resume and/or curriculum vitae to email@example.com.
- Complete the Predictive Index Assessment.
Education and Experience
- No previous experience required.
- A 2 or 4- year college degree or equivalent.
- Faith graduate preferred, but not required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Good oral and written communication.
- Relates well to people.
- Has a high understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, and databases.