Dining Services Position
FBBC&TS Dining Services is seeking to fill a full-time position, beginning August 1, 2022. With a variety of learning opportunities and reasonable pay, we expect our employees to represent the campus with a heart of ministry and service. Our motto, Serving God by Serving Students, drives everything we do. We would love to have you join with our team as we seek to serve and disciple through our ministry. Applications are accepted until the position is filled.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for food preparation, cooking, and sanitation.
- May oversee student workers.
- General kitchen work as assigned.
- Because we are open seven days a week, some weekends will be required to work.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Meals are provided when working.
- Christian work environment.
- Paid time off.
General Kitchen Position
April 12, 2022
Convictions and Character/Religious Qualifications
FBBC&TS seeks to maintain its theological and ecclesiastical identity as a Baptist institution of higher education. Therefore, we seek only to employ faculty whose beliefs, lifestyle, and convictions align with FBBC&TS’s religious positions. As such, all applicants must meet the following expectations:
- Applicants must agree without mental reservation with FBBC&TS’s foundational documents.
- Applicants must be Baptists in their beliefs and practice.
- Applicants must adhere to Biblical standards of morality and living.
- Applicants and/or their spouses must not be or ever have been divorced.
- Carefully read FBBC&TS’s foundational documents.
- Complete and submit your application to email@example.com.
- Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete the Predictive Index Assessment.
For additional information, contact:
Incoming Director, FBBC&TS Dining Services
515.964.0601 Ext. 259
- HS graduation or GED desired. Position is a possibility for “driven” home schooling student within legal parameters.
- ServSafe™ Manager Sanitation certification or willing to obtain certification within 3 months of hire.
- Ability to lift (up to 35# without help), stretch, grab, bend, and move without additional support.
- Ability to organize and see beyond the obvious.
- Ability to work alone or possibly with college-age student employees.
- Must have reliable transportation.