Dining Services Worker
FBBC&TS Dining Services is seeking to fill a full-time position working the p.m. shift. This position may include working weekends. The employee is responsible to the appropriate supervisor for preparing and serving food. The employee shall manifest a Christ-like spirit in all aspects of the job. Our motto, Serving God by Serving Students, drives everything we do. We would love to have you join our team as we seek to serve and disciple through our ministry. Applications are accepted until the position is filled.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare food from menu and recipes as instructed by supervisor.
- Operate Dining Service equipment.
- Maintain all safety and sanitation standards, including practice of good personal hygiene.
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Communicate with others in a courteous and helpful manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Operate the Point of Sale (POS) computer system and cash register.
Dining Services Worker
May 15, 2023
Convictions and Character/Religious Qualifications
FBBC&TS seeks to maintain its theological and ecclesiastical identity as a Baptist institution of higher education. Therefore, we seek only to employ faculty and staff whose beliefs, lifestyle, and convictions align with FBBC&TS’ religious positions. As such, all applicants must meet the following expectations:
- Applicants must agree without mental reservation with FBBC&TS’ foundational documents.
- Applicants must be Baptists in their beliefs and practice.
- Applicants must adhere to Biblical standards of morality and living.
- Applicants and/or their spouses must not be or ever have been divorced.
- Carefully read FBBC&TS’ foundational documents.
- Complete and submit your application to email@example.com.
- Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete the Predictive Index Assessment.
For additional information, contact:
Director, FBBC&TS Dining Services
515.964.0601 Ext. 259
- ServSafe Food Certification but will provide training for certification if necessary.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Six months or more experience or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner and excellent customer service with students and other employees.
- Ability to operate the POS computer system and cash register.
- Ability to follow directions.
- Knowledge of Dining Service production a plus.
- ServSafe Manager™ certification or the ability to obtain is within three months of hire.
- Good work ethic.
- Basic personal computer skills.