Director of Technology
FBBC&TS is seeking to employ a qualified individual to be the Director of Technology. This individual will create, maintain, and grow the technology at Faith Baptist Bible College & Theological Seminary, as well as support educational, administrative, and business processes of the college and seminary.
This position reports to the executive vice president. This posting will remain open until filled.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement the technology vision for Faith Baptist Bible College.
- Contributes to the budget development and monitors budget within area.
- Interface with the Faith Baptist Bible College administration and attend meetings.
- Interface with IT industry vendors and consultants.
- Function as the Network and Database Administration.
- Compile annual reports for internal assessment of regularized goals.
- Repair and update the various systems as necessary.
- Help Desk Ticketing systems.
- Supervise 3-5 personnel directly and 2-3 indirectly.
Director of Technology
October 24, 2023
Convictions and Character/Religious Qualifications
FBBC&TS seeks to maintain its theological and ecclesiastical identity as a Baptist institution of higher education. Therefore, we seek only to employ faculty and staff whose beliefs, lifestyle, and convictions align with FBBC&TS’s religious positions. As such, all applicants must meet the following expectations:
- Applicants must agree without mental reservation with FBBC&TS’ foundational documents.
- Applicants must be Baptists in their beliefs and practice.
- Applicants must adhere to Biblical standards of morality and living.
- Applicants and/or their spouses must not be or ever have been divorced.
- Carefully read the FBBC&TS’ foundational documents.
- Complete and submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Email your resume and/or curriculum vitae to email@example.com.
- Complete the Predictive Index Assessment.
- Previous experience from other information technology jobs.
- A 2 or 4-year college degree or equivalent.
- Technical training and various certificates are recommended.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner and explain (sometimes) challenging procedures and process with multiple groups of people including students and other employees.
- Ability to teach others regarding technology.
- Must be able to motivate and inspire team to deliver high level of customer service.
- Ability to provide 24/7/365 network and business application infrastructure an ensure disaster recovery in addition to business continuity.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Technical understanding and management.
- Strong understanding of full life cycle of corporate application system development and long term maintenance.
- Problem solving.