FBBC&TS Dining Services is seeking to fill a part-time position in the dishroom. Position to begin with a general orientation on or before August 11, 2020. Applications accepted until the position is filled.
- Position runs early August through early May (summer work is possible but not guaranteed).
- 6:15 a.m. – 1 p.m. Monday through Friday (1/2 hour breakfast and lunch on your own).
- Care for the cleaning, storage and organization of all dishes and cooking utensils within Dining Services.
- Additional information available upon application.
- Breakfast and lunch provided at no charge!
- Great fun working environment – it is what you make it!
- Thanksgiving, Christmas, Spring Break off.
June 3, 2020
Convictions and Character/Religious Qualifications
FBBC&TS seeks to maintain its theological and ecclesiastical identity as a fundamental Baptist institution of higher education. Therefore, we seek only to employ faculty whose beliefs, lifestyle, and convictions align with FBBC&TS’s religious positions. As such, all applicants must meet the following expectations:
- Applicants must agree without mental reservation with FBBC&TS’s foundational documents.
- Applicants must be fundamental Baptists in their beliefs and practice.
- Applicants must adhere to biblical standards of morality and living.
- Applicants and/or their spouses must not be or ever have been divorced.
- Carefully read FBBC&TS’s foundational documents.
- Complete and submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete the Predictive Index Assessment.
For additional information contact:
Terry D. Waltersdorf, FMP
Director, FBBC&TS Dining Services
515-964-0601 x 259
- HS graduation or GED desired. Position is a possibility for “driven” home schooling student within legal parameters
- ServSafe Manager Sanitation certification or willing to obtain certification within 3 months of hire.
- Ability to move and work in compact, wet and sometimes hot environment.
- Ability to lift (up to 35# without help), stretch, grab, bend and move without additional support.
- Ability to organize and see beyond the obvious.
- Ability to work alone or possibly with college age student employees.
- Must have reliable transportation.