Full-time Academic Administrative Assistant
FBBC&TS is seeking to employ a qualified individual as a Full-Time Administrative Assistant for the Bible & Theology Program Faculty, the Pastoral Program Chair, and the Biblical Counseling Program Chair. To assist the faculty with daily academic functions for up to 40 hours a week. This posting will remain open until filled.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the faculty with academic functions, such as grading, recording attendance, preparing course materials, and assessments
- Assist the faculty with correspondence to students
- Prepare and file documents, organize materials, and assist with various meeting preparations
- Complete other duties as assigned (example: ordering supplies, filling out purchase orders)
- Take initiative regarding future tasks and projects
- Organize and prioritize tasks effectively
- Reports to: Bible, Pastoral, and Biblical Counseling Faculty, under the supervision of the Administrative Assistant for the VP of Academics
Administrative Assistant for the Bible & Theology Program Faculty, the Pastoral Program Chair, and the Biblical Counseling Program Chair
November 14, 2023
Convictions and Character/Religious Qualifications
FBBC&TS seeks to maintain its theological and ecclesiastical identity as a fundamental Baptist institution of higher education. Therefore, we seek only to employ faculty whose beliefs, lifestyle, and convictions align with FBBC&TS’s religious positions. As such, all applicants must meet the following expectations:
- Applicants must agree without mental reservation with FBBC&TS’s foundational documents.
- Applicants must be fundamental Baptists in their beliefs and practice.
- Applicants must adhere to biblical standards of morality and living.
- Applicants and/or their spouses must not be or ever have been divorced.
- Carefully read FBBC&TS’s foundational documents.
- Complete and submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Email your resume and/or curriculum vitae to email@example.com.
- Complete the Predictive Index Assessment.
Education and Experience Qualifications
- Associate of Arts in Office Administration or related field, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Previous experience in office work preferred.
- Good oral and written communication skills required.
- Should be proficient in using office software applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Adaptable to change