Faculty Administrative Assistant
FBBC&TS is seeking to employ a qualified individual as a part-time administrative assistant for the Biblical Counseling and Pastoral faculty. This posting will remain open until filled.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the faculty with daily academic functions, such as grading, recording attendance, preparing course materials, and assessments, for up to 25 hours a week.
- Assist the faculty with correspondence to students.
- Prepare and file documents, organize materials, and assist with various meeting preparations.
- Complete other duties as assigned (example: ordering supplies, filling out purchase orders).
- Reports to: Pastoral and Biblical Counseling Program Chair Faculty, under the supervision of the Administrative Assistant for the VP of Academics.
Biblical Counseling and Pastoral Faculty Administrative Assistant
July 9, 2021
Convictions and Character/Religious Qualifications
FBBC&TS seeks to maintain its theological and ecclesiastical identity as a fundamental Baptist institution of higher education. Therefore, we seek only to employ faculty whose beliefs, lifestyle, and convictions align with FBBC&TS’s religious positions. As such, all applicants must meet the following expectations:
- Applicants must agree without mental reservation with FBBC&TS’s foundational documents.
- Applicants must be fundamental Baptists in their beliefs and practice.
- Applicants must adhere to biblical standards of morality and living.
- Applicants and/or their spouses must not be or ever have been divorced.
- Carefully read FBBC&TS’s foundational documents.
- Complete and submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Email your resume and/or curriculum vitae to email@example.com.
Education and Experience Qualifications
- Associate of Arts in Office Administration or related field, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Previous experience in office work is preferred.
- Good oral and written communication skills required, including excellent customer service skills.
- Should be proficient in using office software applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.