College Assistant Pastor Instructor (Full-Time)
FBBC&TS is seeking to employ a qualified individual for a full-time faculty position to teach Assistant Pastor and Local Church Discipleship Ministries courses at Faith Baptist Bible College. This position will remain open until April 2, 2021.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Teach and disciple collegiate students in the areas of assistant pastoral and local church discipleship ministry courses.
- Teach assigned classes in accordance with our policies in the Faculty Handbook as assigned by the College Dean.
- Serve on academic committees.
- Disciple students.
- Recruit students to the college.
- Participate in normal academic activities (faculty meetings and assessments).
- Reports to the LCDM and Pastoral Studies Chairs, the Ministry Division Chair, and ultimately the Vice President for Academic Services/College Dean.
Assistant Pastor Instructor (Full-Time)
March 3, 2021
Convictions and Character/Religious Qualifications
FBBC&TS seeks to maintain its theological and ecclesiastical identity as a fundamental Baptist institution of higher education. Therefore, we seek only to employ faculty whose beliefs, lifestyle, and convictions align with FBBC&TS’s religious positions. As such, all applicants must meet the following expectations:
- Applicants must agree without mental reservation with FBBC&TS’s foundational documents.
- Applicants must be fundamental Baptists in their beliefs and practice.
- Applicants must adhere to Biblical standards of morality and living.
- Applicants and/or their spouses must not be or ever have been divorced.
- Carefully read the FBBC&TS’s foundational documents.
- Complete and submit your application to email@example.com.
- Email your resume and/or curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete the Predictive Index Assessment.
- Applicants should possess at least an accredited Master’s degree with appropriate pastoral experience.
- Applicants should have skill and experience teaching ministry-related classes.
- Applicants should demonstrate good collegiality toward coworkers.