Full-Time Faculty Administrative Assistant
FBBC&TS is seeking to employ a qualified individual as a Full-Time Administrative Assistant for the Faculty. This posting will remain open until filled.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the faculty with academic functions, such as grading, recording attendance, preparing course materials, and assessments.
- Assist the faculty with correspondence to students.
- Prepare and file documents, organize materials, and assist with various meeting preparations.
- Complete other duties as assigned (example: ordering supplies, filling out purchase orders).
Full-Time Faculty Administration Assistant
June 5, 2020
Convictions and Character/Religious Qualifications
FBBC&TS seeks to maintain its theological and ecclesiastical identity as a fundamental Baptist institution of higher education. Therefore, we seek only to employ faculty whose beliefs, lifestyle, and convictions align with FBBC&TS’s religious positions. As such, all applicants must meet the following expectations:
- Applicants must agree without mental reservation with FBBC&TS’s foundational documents.
- Applicants must be fundamental Baptists in their beliefs and practice.
- Applicants must adhere to biblical standards of morality and living.
- Applicants and/or their spouses must not be or ever have been divorced.
- Carefully read the FBBC&TS’s foundational documents, including our Core Values, Philosophy of Education, Historic Position Statement, and Music Philosophy.
- Complete and submit your application and resume to Dr. Ken Rathbun at email@example.com.
- Email your resume and/or curriculum vitae to Dr. Ken Rathbun at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Education and Experience Qualifications
- Associate of Arts in Office Administration or related field, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Previous experience in office work preferred.
- Good oral and written communication skills required.
- Should be proficient in using office software applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.