Teacher Education Faculty (Full-Time)
FBBC&TS is seeking to employ a qualified individual for a full-time faculty position to teach courses and assist with clinical experiences at Faith Baptist Bible College. This position will remain open until April 2, 2021.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Teach and disciple collegiate students in the Teacher Education Program.
- Promote the Teacher Education Program and recruit students to the college.
- Teach assigned classes in accordance with our policies in the Faculty Handbook as assigned by the College Dean and Department Chair.
- Schedule and coordinate clinical experiences for collegiate pre-service teachers.
- Serve on academic committees.
- Participate in normal academic activities (faculty meetings and assessments).
- Reports to the Teacher Education Department Chair, the Ministry Division Chair, and ultimately the Vice President for Academic Services/College Dean.
Teacher Education Faculty Member (Full-Time)
March 23, 2021
Convictions and Character/Religious Qualifications
FBBC&TS seeks to maintain its theological and ecclesiastical identity as a fundamental Baptist institution of higher education. Therefore, we seek only to employ faculty whose beliefs, lifestyle, and convictions align with FBBC&TS’s religious positions. As such, all applicants must meet the following expectations:
- Applicants must agree without mental reservation with FBBC&TS’s foundational documents.
- Applicants must be fundamental Baptists in their beliefs and practice.
- Applicants must adhere to Biblical standards of morality and living.
- Applicants and/or their spouses must not be or ever have been divorced.
- Carefully read the FBBC&TS’s foundational documents.
- Complete and submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Email your resume and/or curriculum vitae to email@example.com.
- Complete the Predictive Index Assessment.
- Applicants should possess at least an accredited Master’s Degree in education.
- Applicants should have instructional skills and classroom teaching experience on the elementary and/or middle school level.
- Additional credentials in teaching reading and/or special education would be preferred, but not required.