Part-Time Music Department Administrative Assistant
FBBC&TS is seeking to employ a qualified individual as a Part-Time Music Department Administrative Assistant. This position is a one-year renewable contract with an average of 25 hours of work per week. This posting will remain open until May 1, 2020.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Type and duplicate class notes, exams, syllabuses, study guides and chapel music schedules on a monthly and weekly basis
- Maintain the music library, including stamping and numbering new music, and organizing music files
- Type letters and memos
- Grade quizzes and exams and record grades
- Answer and make calls and send E-mail messages
- Schedule and organize travel details for all music ensembles and teams.
- Assist in communication with and tracking new music program applicants.
Part-Time Music Administrative Assistant
April 24, 2020
Convictions and Character/Religious Qualifications
FBBC&TS seeks to maintain its theological and ecclesiastical identity as a fundamental Baptist institution of higher education. Therefore, we seek only to employ faculty whose beliefs, lifestyle, and convictions align with FBBC&TS’s religious positions. As such, all applicants must meet the following expectations:
- Applicants must agree without mental reservation with FBBC&TS’s foundational documents.
- Applicants must be fundamental Baptists in their beliefs and practice.
- Applicants must adhere to biblical standards of morality and living.
- Applicants and/or their spouses must not be or ever have been divorced.
- Carefully read the FBBC&TS’s foundational documents.
- Complete and submit your application to Dr. Christopher Ellis at email@example.com.
- Email your resume and/or curriculum vitae to Dr. Christopher Ellis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Minimum of an Associate’s degree in Office Administration or a related field, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- A basic knowledge of music is preferred.