Interested in applying to Faith Baptist Bible College? Here are the requirements for admissions, as well as the process for applying to Faith.
How to Apply to Faith
Complete Application Form
The first step to starting your life-changing experience at Faith Baptist Bible College is to apply.
Complete the Application Checklist
Once you have filled out the online application, there are a few more pieces of information we will need to process your application:
- Submit the Pastoral Reference
- Submit your ACT, SAT, or CLT Scores [Test of English Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language Testing System (IELTS), or Duolingo English Test (DET) for international students]
- Submit your High School Transcripts
- Submit your College Transcripts (if applicable)
Complete the Scholarship Checklist
Complete the Accepted Student Checklist
Once you are accepted, congrats and welcome to Faith! Here’s the checklist you will need to follow to prepare to attend Faith:
- Submit your Student Reservation Form
- Send in your $1,500 down payment, due by Student Orientation (financial aid may not be used toward this down payment)
International Students: please complete the additional requirements in the designated dropdown below.
Students who have completed their high school education in a home school environment are required to meet all regular admission standards. Validation of work completed should be verified by a transcript or acceptable documentation such as a diploma. Completion of either the GED or the ACT/SAT/CLT may be required to substantiate preparation for entrance into college-level academics.
Dual-enrolled students may submit an application to participate in Faith’s PSEO program as outlined by the Iowa Department of Education. Interested students should contact the Admissions Office and their local school district for additional information.
Upon acceptance to Faith, international students will need to complete several additional steps to be granted an F-1 Visa (student visa) for studying in the United States.
- Complete the Financial Responsibility Form and submit it back to the admissions office.
- Faith will then register your information and physically mail you an official acceptance letter and the completed I-20.
- Upon receiving these documents, you will need to pay the I-901 SEVIS Fee and have the receipt of payment.
- Schedule an appointment to apply for a visa at your nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate in your home country.
For complete information and details, visit the U.S. Department of State Visas.
Students with Disabilities
Students with disabilities should comply with the normal application process. In addition, the students should note any special concerns for their academic success. Find out more information about our accommodations.
A veteran or military dependent with financial benefits should follow normal application procedures. In addition, a second application should be obtained from the registrar for military or VA benefits. The student must present evidence of eligibility before certification of benefits can be processed. Contact the registrar for additional information.