Join us in celebrating with our graduates and rejoicing in the work that God has done in their lives! The 2021 Commencement Services will occur on May 6-7.
May 6 - 7, 2021
Thursday, May 6
- Seminary Baccalaureate: 12 PM at Ankeny Baptist Church.
- Commencement Concert: 7 PM in the Nettleton Center. This concert will feature various pieces from our choral and instrumental ensembles.
Friday, May 7
- Awards Chapel: 8 AM in the Nettleton Center.
- Commencement: 10:30 AM in the Nettleton Center.
Livestream will be available closer to the event.
CAMPUS VISITOR POLICIES
Consistent with Iowa Department of Public Health (IDPH) and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidance, students, employees, and visitors should stay home and not interact with others if they are ill. We will follow the IDPH flowchart for evaluating sick individuals on campus.
All Commencement guests will go to the main Nettleton entrance (by the Bookstore) when they arrive to complete their health screening. By visiting campus, individuals are agreeing that you and anyone in your party:
- has not had a persistent, dry cough.
- has not had a headache.
- has not been diagnosed with or had contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- has a NEW loss of taste or smell.
- will take each person’s temperature before arriving to verify the absence of a fever (in excess of 100.4º. Screening will also be available on-site).
Upon arrival, each individual or group will give a verbal confirmation that they are feeling well (see list above). If a temperature hasn’t been taken ahead of time, screening will be available on site. An individual has a temperature if above 100.4º.
If an individual cannot confirm that they are free from COVID-19 symptoms (see list above), they will be graciously asked to leave campus.