Educators’ Enlist Conference
Reflecting God’s Love
The Teacher Education Department of Faith Baptist Bible College invites all Christian school administrators to campus on February 24-25, 2022, for the first annual Educators’ ENLIST Conference. The theme of the conference is Reflecting God’s Love, and our guest speaker is Dr. Jim Bennett, who serves as the Associate Director of the Center for Religious Freedom Education. During their time on campus, school administrators will have the opportunity to learn from Dr. Bennett’s chapel and workshop presentations, participate in a panel discussion related to current hot topics in Christian school education, and meet and recruit FBBC’s preservice teachers.
The full schedule for the conference will be posted here by Friday, January 14, 2022. The conference is scheduled to begin at 9 AM on Thursday (2/24) and conclude at noon on Friday (2/25).
The conference includes the following:
- Any conference materials
- Thursday Lunch at Benson Hall
- Snacks for Thursday and Friday
Limited on-campus housing is available. To make a reservation, please contact Guest Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or 515-422-5688.
A list of area hotels offering discounts to our guests may be found here. Be sure to mention that you are a guest of Faith Baptist Bible College to receive the discounted rate.
By attending the Educators’ Enlist Conference, individuals are agreeing that you and anyone in your party:
- have not had a persistent, dry cough.
- have not had a headache.
- have not been diagnosed with or had contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 10 days.
- do not have a NEW loss of taste or smell.
- will take each person’s temperature before arriving to verify the absence of a fever (in excess of 100.4º).
Masks will be optional, not required.