Virtual Scholarship Week
Why come to Virtual Scholarship Week?
Nothing can replace seeing campus in person and experiencing Faith first-hand, but if you are unable to, then you definitely want to take advantage of our Virtual Scholarship Week to interview for scholarships and learn more about Faith. Scholarship interviews will be conducted through video or phone calls, and interviews will be scheduled from November 16-20, 2020.
Register by November 15 to take advantage of these additional opportunities:
- Financial Aid Webinar
- Video or phone call with a coach
- Video or phone call with the Music Director
- Video or phone call with a professor in the field of your academic interest
- Live Virtual Campus Tour
If I haven’t made my college decision yet, should I still participate in the Virtual Scholarship Week?
Absolutely! If you’re still deciding where to attend college next year, the Virtual Scholarship Week experience is a great way to get to know Faith and consider scholarships that are available to you.
You are eligible to attend if you:
- Are a high school senior in the 2020-21 school year or a transfer student.
- Plan to enroll as a full-time college student in Fall 2021.
- Have completed your college application. Submit your application here.
- Register for Scholarship Weekend. (Registration closes November 19, 2020)
All applicants will be awarded financial aid once they have completed the following scholarship process:
- Interview for scholarships
- Have your ACT or SAT scores sent to Faith
- Complete your FAFSA at fafsa.ed.gov using Faith’s school code 007121
You do not need to have completed your ACT/SAT in order to register for interviews. However, it is required in order to be awarded a scholarship package.
For more details on the scholarship process and the types of aid available, visit our financial aid page.
Want to experience Faith in person?
We would love to have you join us for our Fall Scholarship Weekend November 12-13, 2020, or our Spring Scholarship Weekend April 8-10, 2021. For more information on these events, please visit faith.edu/events or contact Nikki Kephart.
You are also invited to come for your own personal visit. We are so thankful for what God is doing here at Faith, and we would love for you to experience our campus by coming for a personalized visit. Take a tour of campus, hang out with our students, sit in on class and chapel, and meet faculty. Schedule your visit today!