How to Apply to Faith
Complete the Application Checklist
Once you have filled out the online application, there are a few more pieces of information we will need to process your application:
- Submit the Pastoral Reference
- Submit your ACT, SAT, or CLT Scores [Test of English Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language Testing System (IELTS), or Duolingo English Test (DET) for international students]
- Submit your High School Transcripts
- Submit your College Transcripts (if applicable)
Complete the Scholarship Checklist
Complete the Accepted Student Checklist
Once you are accepted, congrats and welcome to Faith! Here’s the checklist you will need to follow to prepare to attend Faith:
- Submit your Student Reservation Form
- Send in your $1,500 down payment, due by August 1 (financial aid may not be used toward this down payment)
International Students: please complete the additional requirements in the designated dropdown below.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Does Faith Cost?
Faith works hard to keep the Faith experience as affordable as possible!
What Financial Aid Do I Qualify For?
99% of students receive a Financial Aid package. See what scholarships, grants, and financial aid packages you may qualify for.
How Do I Apply for Financial Aid?
Follow this guide to apply for thousands of dollars in scholarships and financial aid.
Can I Make a Campus Visit?
Take a tour of campus, hang out with our students, and meet faculty. Set up a personal visit or come with friends in a group visit. We know you will enjoy the warm reception and community feel that can only be found on a Bible college campus! Virtual campus tours are also available.
Students who have completed their high school education in a home school environment are required to meet all regular admission standards. Validation of work completed should be verified by a transcript or acceptable documentation such as a diploma. Completion of either the GED or the ACT/SAT/CLT may be required to substantiate preparation for entrance into college-level academics.
If you would like help creating your homeschool student’s transcript, use this form.
Dual-enrolled students may submit an application to participate in Faith’s PSEO program as outlined by the Iowa Department of Education. Interested students should contact the Admissions Office and their local school district for additional information.
Upon acceptance to Faith, international students will need to complete several additional steps to be granted an F-1 Visa (student visa) for studying in the United States.
- Complete the Financial Responsibility Form and submit it back to the admissions office.
- Faith will then register your information and physically mail you an official acceptance letter and the completed I-20.
- Upon receiving these documents, you will need to pay the I-901 SEVIS Fee and have the receipt of payment.
- Schedule an appointment to apply for a visa at your nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate in your home country.
For complete information and details, visit the U.S. Department of State Visas.
Students with Disabilities
Students with disabilities should comply with the normal application process. In addition, the students should note any special concerns for their academic success. Find out more information about our accommodations.
A veteran or military dependent with financial benefits should follow normal application procedures. The student must present evidence of eligibility before certification of benefits can be processed. Contact the Financial Aid Office for additional information.