Athletic Completion and Graduation Rates
Faith Baptist Bible College does not offer athletic scholarships.
Campus Safety and Security Survey
The Faith Security Department is committed to providing a safe and secure environment for all members of the Faith community. The annual Security Compliance document is available by clicking here. You may get a printed copy at the Security/Maintenance Building, 1900 NW Fourth St., Building 14-Door 3, or you can request that a copy be mailed to you by calling 515-964-0601. The document contains information regarding campus security and personal safety including topics such as crime prevention, college enforcement authority, crime reporting policies, and disciplinary procedures. They also contain information about crime statistics for the three previous calendar years concerning reported crimes that occurred on campus; in certain off-campus buildings or property owned or controlled by Faith; and on public property within, or immediately adjacent to and accessible from, the campus. In addition, a daily crime log is maintained in the Security Office. This information is required by law and is provided by the Faith Security Department.
CARES Act: Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF) Reporting
Faith has received COVID-19 pandemic aid funding through the Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund of the Office of Postsecondary Education. Certain information of such funding is required to be accessible to the public and can be found here.
Teacher Preparation Program Report
Title II of the Higher Education Act requires annual reports on the pass rates of their graduates on state certification assessments and other program data. The Faith Baptist Bible College Teacher Education Program publishes an annual report and a Teacher Preparation Program Report.
Statistics and Policies
- Title IX Policy
- 2022 Crime Data
- 2022 Fire Data
- 2022 Survey Completion Certificate
- Security Compliance Document
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Policy
- Crime Statistics and Reporting Information
- Responsibilities of the College Community
- Clery Act Crime Definitions
- Sexual Harassment Policy
- Sexual Abuse Policy
- Missing Student
- Emergency Response and Evacuation
- FBBC&TS Reporting Responsibility Policy
- Retention Rates
- Student Grievance and Complaint Policies
- Transfer of Credit Policies
- Academic Programs
- Accreditation, Approval, and/or Licensure
- Accreditation and Approval Status:
- Status of accreditation with HLC
- Status of accreditation with ABHE
- The approval status of FBBC’s Teacher Education Program with the Iowa Department of Education (IDE)
- College Navigator Website
- Student Outcomes Data
- Constitution Citizenship Day
- Copyright Infringement Policies and Sanctions
- Cost of Attendance
- Disability Services and Facilities
- FERPA Release Form
- Gainful Employment: This applies only to the one-year Worldview certificate. Faith initiated our one-year certificate in the 2016–2017 school year, therefore no data are currently available.
- Health and Safety Exemption Requirement
- Job Placement Rates: Faith does not use job placement rates in marketing materials.
- Net Price Calculator
- Privacy of Student Records – FERPA
- Student Body Diversity
- Student Financial Aid Information
- Textbook Information
- Vaccination Policy
- Voter Registration
Disclosures Related to Loans
Preferred Lender List: Faith does not have a preferred lender list.
Private Loan Disclosures: Faith does not provide any information on private loans.
State Grant Assistance: Students will find information on state grant assistance in Faith’s Financial Aid Handbook.
- Financial Aid Contact Information: Contact Faith’s financial aid director at email@example.com or at 515-964-0601, ext. 206.
- Security Contact Information: Contact the director of security at 515-210-0441 and the security staff at 515-210-6563.
- Registrar Contact Information: Contact the registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 515-964-0601, ext. 216.