Master of Arts in Religion
The Master of Arts in Religion (M.A.R.) degree is designed for the liberal arts college graduate who does not have a strong background in Bible and theology. This degree gives students a better understanding of the Scripture to aid them in their service for Christ as lay leaders in their churches.
You Might Like This Program If…
- You are a layperson in your church and want a stronger understanding of the Bible
- You don’t want to relocate to Ankeny to take courses
- You hold a liberal arts degree, but want a stronger Bible education at the graduate level
- Old Testament and New Testament Seminar
- History of Fundamentalism
- Contemporary Christianity
Master of Arts in Religion (M.A.R.)
Average Completion Time:
Module and Online, or Residential
Meet the Faculty
An undergraduate Bachelor’s degree is required for admission to the M.A.R. program. Students are permitted to transfer a maximum of six acceptable graduate credits into the M.A.R. program.