The Virtual Visit Days are offered through Zoom. To ensure that you have the best possible experience, please:
- Download Zoom Client for Meetings on your desktop/laptop (suggested) or mobile device. You don’t have to have a Zoom account.
- Use headphones for the best sound quality.
- Test your connection 15 minutes before the start of your Virtual Visit.
Personal College Visit
Is Faith right for you? See for yourself! Take a tour of campus, hang out with our students, and meet faculty. Set up a personal visit or come with friends in a group visit.
Virtual visits are also available through FaceTime and Google Hangouts (other video programs as needed), Monday–Friday every hour from 9 AM–4 PM CDT.
Schedule your visit today, and we can’t wait to have you on campus in the future!
Important Info for Scheduling Your Visit
What is included in a free visit?
- 1 night stay in guest apartments
- Up to 2 meals on campus per visitor
- Please contact the Guest Relations Department with questions. We would love to host you!
What accommodations are available?
How do I register?
Complete the registration form below at least two weeks in advance to request your visit! Please register for a group visit if two or more prospective students will be attending; otherwise, you can schedule an individual visit. Groups are limited to five individuals at this time.
What happens after I register?
- After you submit a visitor registration form, you should receive an email or call from the Admissions Department within two business days. Please remember that registering for a visit does not guarantee that your visit is scheduled. Please wait for confirmation from an admissions representative before making travel plans.
Ankeny is a suburb of Des Moines, Iowa, with a population of 62,000, and growing! With a median age of 32, it is a vibrant, safe community with countless recreational opportunities at your disposal. It has been ranked by many publications as one of the best places in America to live.