Fall Scholarship Weekend
We want you to experience the heart of Faith!
Faith’s Fall Scholarship Weekend is an exclusive opportunity for high school seniors and transfer students, who have applied to Faith for fall 2024, to visit campus and interview for thousands of dollars in institutional scholarships. When you attend Scholarship Weekend, you will have the opportunity to:
- Connect with Faith students and faculty.
- Engage in classes.
- Hear our leadership share their vision for Faith.
- Meet high school students like you from across the country.
- Interview with Admissions and Student Life staff for scholarships.
The average financial package is $14,432. 99% of our campus students receive aid. It all begins with an interview for scholarships!
If I haven’t made my college decision yet, should I still attend Scholarship Weekend?
Absolutely! If you’re still deciding where to attend college next year, Scholarship Weekend is an ideal time for you to visit campus. We encourage you to use the weekend to get to know Faith — to meet our leadership and students, to experience campus life, to consider scholarships and finances, and to really experience the heart of Faith.
You are eligible to attend if you:
- Are a high school senior in the 2023–24 school year or a transfer student.
- Plan to enroll as a full-time college student in fall 2024.
- Have completed your college application. Submit your application here.
- Register for Scholarship Weekend. (Registration closes October 29, 2023)
We encourage parents to join us for the weekend, but students are also welcome to attend alone. Informative sessions on Friday will focus on college finances and will be beneficial to both students and parents.
All applicants will be awarded financial aid once they have completed the following scholarship process:
- Interview for scholarships
- Have your ACT or SAT scores sent to Faith
- Complete your FAFSA in February 2024.
You do not need to have completed your ACT/SAT or your FAFSA in order to attend the weekend. However, it is required in order to be awarded a scholarship package. For more details on the scholarship process and the types of aid available, visit our financial aid page.
Interviews are designed to learn more about the student’s plans as he feels God may be leading him as well as his academic achievements, leadership opportunities, church involvement, and personal spiritual growth. Interviews are also an opportunity for the student to share why they want to attend Faith.
Parents are welcome and encouraged to attend Scholarship Weekend with their student as this is an ideal time for parents to get to know Faith as well. Parents are welcome to attend classes, chapel, meals, and activities with their student.
What to bring
- Business casual clothing for class, chapel, interviews, and Friday evening’s event
- Casual clothes for Thursday evening and free time
- Bible, notepad, and pen for classes and chapel
- Optional spending money for coffee shop & bookstore
In an effort to protect the health of our students and guests, we are unable to host guests overnight in our dorms. We have made arrangements with area hotels to offer our guests discounted rates. When you contact the hotel, ask for the Faith rate.
- Sleep Inn and Suites, Ankeny, $89 Standard Room (two queens or one king); $95 King Suite. Book here or call (515) 964-5909
- Comfort Inn, Ankeny, $90 for a King/Double Queen Room. Book here or call (515) 963-1100
- Homewood Suites, Ankeny, $119 for a Studio Suite. Book here or call (515) 963-0006
For assistance with Ankeny area housing, please contact our Guest Relations Coordinator, Larisa
Rodman. (firstname.lastname@example.org and (515) 422-5688)
We are here to help! If the cost of travel seems prohibitive, reach out to our office to learn more about partial travel funding. (email@example.com and (515) 422-5688)
(Subject to updates)
Thursday, November 2
6:30–7:00 PM │ Arrival and check-in
7:00–7:30 PM │ Welcome session and student leaders
7:30–9:30 PM │ Evening activities
Friday, November 3
8:00–11:50 AM │ Visit classes
9:00–9:50 AM │ Chapel
10:00–10:50 AM │ College Finances 101
12:00–1:00 PM │ Lunch in Benson
1:15–1:45 PM │ Academic overviews
2:00–5:00 PM │ Scholarship interviews
2:00–2:45 PM │ Campus Tour #1
3:30–4:15 PM │ Campus Tour # 2
5:30 PM │ Dinner
7:00 PM │ Fall Drama
Unable to attend our Fall Scholarship Weekend?
Join us for our Spring Scholarship Weekend on April 4-5, 2023. For more information, please contact Guest Relations Coordinator, Larisa Rodman, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 515-422-5688.
You are also invited to come for your own personal visit. We are so thankful for what God is doing here at Faith, and we would love for you to experience our campus by coming for a personalized visit. Take a tour of campus, hang out with our students, sit in on class and chapel, and meet faculty. Schedule your visit today!
We ask that you evaluate your own health before coming to campus and stay at home if you are not feeling well.