Summer Sports Camps
Join us for our Summer Sports Camps!
Improve your athletic skills this summer at Faith! Learn new techniques from experienced coaches, and put them into practice through scrimmages, skills sessions for each sport, and competitions. Sports camps are available for students in grades 9-12 (entering ninth grade through recent high school graduates). Teams attending together will be able to compete as a team during the team scrimmage times. Registration is now open.
June 14 - 19, 2021
June 6, 2021
Sports Camps Dates
June 14-16: Boys’ Soccer, Girls’ Soccer, Girls’ Volleyball
June 17-19: Boys’ Basketball and Girls’ Basketball
Early Bird Deadline: June 1
Registration Deadline: June 6
- $100 for 1 camp ($110 after June 1)
- $180 for 2 camps ($220 after June 1)
- The camp fee includes overnight lodging, all meals, and a camp t-shirt.
Team Player Discount
- $40 for 1 camp ($50 after June 1)
- $60 for 2 camps ($80 after June 1)
- The camp fee includes overnight lodging, all meals, a camp t-shirt, and select other coaching accessories.
Room and Board
- All camps are overnight camps.
- Local campers may choose to commute to camp each day.
- Those staying on campus will sleep in the FBBC dorms and will be supervised by on-campus counselors.
- All meals will be served in the campus dining hall.
- A concession stand will be available at select times each day.
- Volleyball and Soccer camp will begin with check-in at 1:00 PM on Monday.
- Volleyball and Soccer camp will end with lunch at 12:00 PM on Wednesday.
- Campers attending soccer or volleyball followed by basketball camp may stay over Wednesday night.
- Basketball camp will begin with check-in at 1:00 PM on Thursday.
- Basketball camp will end with lunch at 12:00 PM on Saturday.