Biblical Studies / ARRIBA!
Biblical Studies with a Full Year Study Abroad Program
Interested in studying abroad? The ARRIBA! program will allow you to spend your entire junior year studying overseas in Peru! Live with a host family, travel throughout the country ministering in various settings, and be immersed in the Peruvian culture!
You Might Like This Program If…
- You have a passion for missions
- You want to get experience in international missions work
- You have interest being a pastor or church planter
Each student will:
- Gain the ability to relate with and appreciate people from other cultures and religions
- Develop strong language and communication skills
- Foster self-starter skills and display the ability to work independently
Potential Career Paths
- Humanitarian Organizations
- Homeland Security
- Government Jobs
- Public Policy
Sample Course Outline
- Year 1: Intro to Missions and Evangelism; Old Testament Law, History, and Poetry
- Year 2: Western Civilization I and II; Theology of Missions
- Year 3: Linguistics and Language Learning; Missions and Evangelism Internship
- Year 4: History of World Missions; Current Issues in Missiology
Biblical Studies (B.S.), ARRIBA! Program
Average Completion Time:
In-Person with Study Abroad Program
Meet the Faculty
Download Course Outlines
Year of Graduation: 2019
Job Title: Paraoptometric Technician
Favorite Class: Systematic Theology
Favorite Thing About Faith:
The rich theological teaching that I received, the friendships, and the professors who daily poured into me.
How Faith Prepared Me:
Faith prepared me for real life out in an unbelieving world. It equipped me to be able to share the gospel effectively and give an answer for what I believe.