Be Ready for the Real World
The mission of our Organizational Leadership program is to equip students with knowledge and skills to work with, manage, and lead people. For nearly 100 years, our passion at Faith Baptist Bible College has been to produce the next generation of servant leaders.
This degree, funded by the Love Foundation, emphasizes a Biblical approach to executive leadership and presents a rarity in higher education. Every student will have 42 credits of Bible as a foundation of their degree. You will not find many programs like this at colleges or universities across America.
The training prepares students for future managerial and leadership roles within churches, schools, camps, non-profits, and businesses. Each class synthesizes Biblical principles and integrates philosophical, technical, and practical knowledge. The program instills essential character traits like integrity, humility, and perseverance, as well as growth in critical thinking, conflict resolution, problem-solving, strategic planning, team development, and personal organization.
- Innovative classroom environment
- Interactive with leaders in business and ministry
- Involvement in community projects
You Might Like This Program If…
- You have a God-given ability to lead
- You are interested in business management
- You want a multidimensional degree that can lead to numerous career paths of leadership
Each student will:
- Exemplify the ethics and integrity of Biblical servant leadership
- Link together theoretical models of effective leadership, business principles, and people skills. These include problem-solving, managerial training, team dynamics, and real-world case studies.
- Implement a knowledge of business processes
- Develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Experiment with personal, organizational skills through integrating improvement skills found in course literature through Servant Leadership projects
Potential Career Paths
- Operations Management
- Corporate Recruiter
- Administrative and Executive Assistants
- Human Resource Managers
- Events Management
- Pastoral and Camp Director Ministries
Sample Course Outline
- Year 1: Old Testament Prophets; New Testament Survey; English Composition I and II
- Year 2: Leadership Toolbox; Business Communication; Introduction to Organizational Leadership
- Year 3: Accounting I and II; Fundamentals of Business Management
- Year 4: Business Strategy; Human Resources Fundamentals; Leadership and Management
Organizational Leadership (B.S.)
Average Completion Time:
Classes available on-campus or online
- Office Administration Minor
- Sports Management
Meet the Faculty
My favorite class from Organizational Leadership so far has to be History and Theology of Leadership. Not only have I been taught the purpose and nature of leadership in light of the Bible and history, I have been given the opportunity to interact with business owners and leaders from the community and surrounding areas! These opportunities have been invaluable to my beginning steps into the business world.
What do you hope to do with the Degree?
I chose Organizational Leadership because leadership is applied in so many areas of life! I am also interested to learn how to create and operate a business. I hope to use the skills I am learning with this program to be the best leader and manager in whatever opportunities the Lord presents me with.
Favorite Thing About Faith:
Faith has been a blessing to me in so many ways. I have received incredible financial aid assistance, I sit in on well prepared and Christ-centered chapel services every day, and I get to interact with godly men and women as my professors and Faith faculty. But if I had to choose, I’d say my favorite thing about attending school at Faith is knowing I’m a part of an organization with a unified focus: spreading the Gospel and serving the Lord.