Marketing and Communications
The Marketing and Communications Department collaborates with colleagues across campus to communicate the mission, vision, branding, and message of Faith Baptist Bible College and Theological Seminary. Our passion is to “tell the story” of what makes Faith a great and unique place to current and prospective students, alumni, friends, and constituents of the college and seminary . If you would like to promote an event, advertise a new or existing program, make a website update, create a flyer or postcard, order business cards, design name badges, generate a sign, or more, our team will work with you to achieve your desired results.
We ask that you submit a creative request form for each project by clicking the button below. This form will guide you, step-by-step, through all of the information needed. This will help us understand the goals you are hoping to achieve and will make the creative process more efficient and effective. See the updated lead times below.
Typical Lead Times
Special Note: Please take into account the lead times needed below. These lead times include design, revision, final approvals, printing, and mailing (where applicable) to the date the final product is in-hand.
- Writing/design intensive projects (like SOAR magazine): 20 weeks
- Booklets: varies. Consultation needed.
- Brochures/Fliers: 12 weeks
- Postcards/posters: 8 weeks
- Programs: 8 weeks
- Reprints with minor or no changes: 3-4 weeks (includes print time)
- Advertisements: 4 weeks
- Logos: 6-8 weeks
- PowerPoint Slides (for ads/events): 1 week
- New Website page: 4 weeks (The earlier we receive content, the faster the page goes up, and the more publicity your page/event gets.)
- Website: Minor change to existing web (or event) pages: 1 week
Faith Brand Style Guide
The Marketing and Communications Team oversees the branding of FBBC&TS in order to present a uniform, accurate picture of Faith. We strive to maintain a consistent style through fonts, colors, logos, and writing. If you would like to use one of Faith’s logos, please contact our department for permission.