Earn your bachelor’s and master’s degree in five years with FastTrack! FastTrack allows qualified FBBC juniors and seniors to take seminary courses for combined college and seminary credit. Students enrolled in FastTrack may take up to 12 combined credits in the seminary to fulfill general electives, Bible electives, and program-specific courses in the college.
Who Can Enroll in FastTrack?
- Students who have completed at least two years in college and earned 59 credits (juniors and seniors)
- Students who hold a 3.4 GPA or higher
- Students who have been provisionally accepted into a seminary program
How Do I Enroll in FastTrack?
- Apply to Faith Baptist Theological Seminary and be provisionally accepted into a degree program.
- Substitute up to 12 credits of FastTrack courses for college courses in your class schedule.
- Review your updated schedule with the registrar.