Earn your bachelor’s and master’s degree in five years with FastTrack! FastTrack allows qualified FBBC juniors and seniors to take seminary courses for combined college and seminary credit. Students enrolled in FastTrack may take up to 12 combined credits in the seminary to fulfill general electives, Bible electives, and program-specific courses in the college.
Who Can Enroll in FastTrack?
- Students who have completed at least two years in college and earned 59 credits (juniors and seniors)
- Students who hold a 3.4 GPA or higher
- Students who have been provisionally accepted into a seminary program
How Do I Enroll in FastTrack?
- APPLY online and be provisionally accepted to a seminary program. Apply online today.
- CHOOSE combined-credit seminary courses that apply to your program from a list of approved courses held by the Registrar (up to 12 credits)
- ADD other seminary courses to your schedule, at no additional cost (between 14-18 credits)
- REVIEW your class schedule with the Registrar