Master of Arts in Biblical Studies
This degree is designed for teachers, missionaries, and church workers holding Bible college degrees who sense the need for a time of spiritual and mental refreshment and a deeper study of the Scriptures.
You Might Like This Program If…
- You want a deeper understanding of Scripture
- You have been in ministry for several years and want to advance or refresh your studies
- You want the ability to teach post-secondary education in a Biblical setting
- Introduction to Biblical Exegesis
- Old Testament and New Testament Seminars
- Theological Research
A minimum of 30 semester hours of Bible and theology at the undergraduate level, or their equivalent, is required before admission will be granted to the M.A. in Biblical Studies program. A grade point average of 3.0 or higher is expected in one’s undergraduate work. Students are permitted to transfer a maximum of 12 acceptable graduate credits into this program.