Office Administration (Two Year)
Prepare for a Role in the Business World
Faith’s two-year Office Administration program prepares you for administrative assistant roles in the business field, your local church, and a variety of other employment options that require organization, critical thinking skills, and professionalism.
You could also opt for the four-year Local Church Discipleship Ministries/Office Administration Bachelor’s program, which gives you a fuller working knowledge of the Bible, as well as the option to specialize in Women’s Ministry or Biblical Counseling.
Our office-administration grads are in high demand and often have jobs waiting for them before they graduate.
You Might Like This Program If…
- You are organized and enjoy helping others in this area
- You enjoy working with people and helping them achieve their goals
- You are a problem-solving machine!
Each student will:
- Be self-starters and problem-solvers in the workplace
- Gain in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Develop as servant leaders who are enjoyable to work with
Potential Career Paths
- Corporate Offices
- Doctor/Medical Offices
- Local Churches
- Educational Settings
Sample Course Outline
- Year 1: Intermediate Keyboarding, Business Communication
- Year 2: Computer Applications, Office Procedures
Office Administration (A.A.)
Average Completion Time:
Classes available on-campus