WHAT IS CAMP2US?
Faith Baptist Bible College partners with camps to offer a unique program, where students can take online courses towards a degree while serving at a partnering camp.
Welcome to Camp2Us! We here at Faith Baptist Bible College are thrilled you are willing to give your time and talents to minister at camp and want to start pursuing a degree while you serve!
What is the process?
- Complete the application online.
- Use camp director as your pastoral reference.
- When asked “I was referred to Faith by” enter: Camp2Us – [Camp’s Name].
- Provide ACT/SAT/CLT test scores to the Admissions Office.
- Provide high school and any previous college transcripts to the Admissions Office.
- Read and sign FBBC’s online handbook.
- Register for online classes.
- Work with online student services with any class questions.
- Agree to abide by the camp’s standard of conduct.
How much does it cost?
- $239/credit hour
- $35/class – online technology fee
*Students may seek enrollment in online courses that do not appear in the online course schedule. When students enroll in these courses, they will not receive a promotional rate but will pay the full online tuition rate. For current rates, visit our tuition page.
Welcome to Camp2Us! We here at Faith Baptist Bible College are thrilled you are invest in the lives of students while they serve at your camp.
How does my camp become a partnering camp?
- Contact Alyssa Rodgers at firstname.lastname@example.org, expressing your interest and requesting more information.
- Once approved, you will sign a Memorandum of Understanding with FBBC.
- Students may start applying for the program.
Current partnering camps
- Grand View Camp
- Iowa Regular Baptist Camp
- Camp Kanesatake
- Lincoln Lake Baptist Youth Camp
- Peniel Ranch and Faith Frontier Ministries
- Trail Ridge Camp
- Camp Joy
- Camp Michawana