Join us for FaithFest on Saturday, September 18, 2021!
Come fill your day with giant inflatable obstacle courses, brand new challenge activities, the Game Truck, and so much more! Pastor Jason Blunk and Faith’s own Mark Davis will be this year’s featured speakers, bringing two evangelistic rallies during the day.
Watch our video and see what FaithFest is all about!
(Registration includes all activities, lunch, and all general sessions)
Students in Grades 7-12
- $30 if registered by September 7
- $35 if registered by September 13
- $40 after September 13
- $10 per person
Children of Sponsoring Adults
- $10 per person for children kindergarten-6th grade
- Free for children below kindergarten
Registration fees are non-refundable but may be transferred.
Churches that register as a group, please take note of the registration/medical release form you will find in your confirmation email. Please print this form and distribute it to each of your students. Each student participant is required to have this form completed and signed by a parent in order to participate in FaithFest. Church-generated or other forms will not be accepted in the place of this one. These forms will be collected from you at FaithFest, or you may scan and email the forms to Brenda in advance.
Pay by Cash or Check
(option available only through September 9)
- Complete either the group or individual registration form using one of the links above.
- Under the payment section, please select, “I will mail my payment in advance.” For those who select this option, your payment must be received no later than September 6 or your registration will be subject to cancellation.
- Include your group name and contact information with your payment and mail it to:
Faith Baptist Bible College
1900 NW Fourth Street
Ankeny, IA 50023
Out-of-town guests may take advantage of discounted pricing at one of our local hotels. Please mention you are visiting Faith Baptist Bible College when making a reservation.
- Sleep Inn, Ankeny: $85 for a Standard Room (two queens or one king). Book here or call (515) 964-5909
- Comfort Inn, Ankeny: $89.99 for a King/Double Queen Room. (515) 963-1100
- Homewood Suites, Ankeny: $115 for a Studio Suite. (515) 963-0006
Schedule for the Day
(subject to change)
- 8:45-9:30 AM: Check-in
- 9:30 AM: Rally with Jason Blunk
- 10:45 AM-12:15 PM: Game Time #1
- 12:15 PM: Pizza Lunch on the Lawn
- 1:00-3:00 PM: Game Time #2
- 3:00 PM: Rally with Mark Davis
- 4:30 PM: Dismiss
Arriving on Campus
Registration will take place in the Nettleton Center (Building #5).
What to Wear
Comfortable clothing is encouraged—jeans, shorts, t-shirts, etc. Some activities will require participants to remove their shoes.
Due to the size of FaithFest and the number of individuals that will be served at it, we are limited in our ability to safely accommodate all food allergies and preferences. Those with specific dietary needs are welcome to bring their own food or to take advantage of food available for purchase.
A variety of food, snacks, and beverages will be available for purchase at our concession stand and Twigs Coffee Shop throughout the day.
By attending FaithFest, individuals are agreeing that you and anyone in your party:
- have not had a persistent, dry cough.
- have not had a headache.
- have not been diagnosed with or had contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 10 days.
- do not have a NEW loss of taste or smell.
- will take each person’s temperature before arriving to verify the absence of a fever (in excess of 100.4º).
Masks will be optional, not required.