Friday at Faith
Friday at Faith is the perfect opportunity for students in grades 9-12 to visit campus with their family, friends, or youth group and experience life at Faith while attending classes and chapel, meeting faculty and staff, taking a campus tour, and enjoying great activities. This event will be both informative and fun and is designed to help you find out if Faith is the right fit for you.
Friday, April 8
8:00 - 8:20 AM
Arrival and Check-in
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Campus Tour and Q&A
Area Tour and Taste of Ankeny's Best Ice Cream
Return to Campus & Dismiss
Guest Apartments (limited availability)
On-campus, fully furnished guest apartments are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Contact Guest Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or (515) 422-5688 for reservations and pricing.
Staff Housing (limited availability)
Families or groups are invited to stay as guests in the homes of Faith Faculty and staff members. Guests will need transportation to travel to/from their host home. To request to stay with a staff member, contact Guest Relations at email@example.com or (515) 422-5688 to take advantage of this complimentary housing option.
Take advantage of discounted pricing at one of our local hotels. Please mention you are visiting Faith Baptist Bible College when making a reservation in order to secure this special pricing.
By attending this event, individuals agree that you or anyone in your party:
- Have not had a persistent, dry cough.
- Have not had a headache
- Have not been diagnosed with or had contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the previous 10 days.
- Do not have a NEW loss of taste or smell.
- Will take each person’s temperature before arriving on campus to verify the absence of a fever (in excess of 100.4-degrees)
- Masks are optional, not required.
- Due to the nature of this event, social distancing will not always be possible.