Friday at Faith
Students: $45 per person
Sponsors: $20 per person
Registration fee includes activities, meals, and FaithFest on Saturday.
September 17, 2021
September 12, 2021
Friday at Faith is the perfect opportunity for students in grades 7-12 to visit campus with your family, friends, or youth group. Come on Friday to experience life at Faith by attending classes and chapel, meeting faculty and staff, and enjoying great activities with our students. Stick around for Saturday because your registration includes admittance to FaithFest, which is one of our most exciting events of the year!
(Subject to change)
Friday, September 17
8:00 - 8:20 AM
Arrival and Check-in
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Campus Tour and Q&A
Tour of Ankeny
Free Time on Campus
Depart for Evening Activity
Return to Campus and Dismiss
Saturday, September 18
9:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Guest Apartments (limited availability)
On-campus, fully furnished guest apartments are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (515) 422-5688 for reservations and pricing.
Staff housing (limited availability)
Several faculty and staff families have invited our guests to stay with them in their homes, and they would love to host you! You will need your own transportation to travel back and forth to their homes. To request to stay with a staff member, contact email@example.com or (515) 422-5688 to take advantage of this complimentary housing option.
Take advantage of discounted pricing at one of our local hotels. Please mention you are visiting Faith Baptist Bible College when making a reservation in order to secure this special pricing.
- Sleep Inn, Ankeny: $85 for a Standard Room (two queens or one king). Book here or call (515) 964-5909.
- Comfort Inn, Ankeny: $89.99 for a King/Double Queen Room. Call (515) 963-1100.
- Homewood Suites, Ankeny: $115 for a Studio Suite. Call (515) 963-0006.
By attending Friday at Faith, individuals are agreeing that you and anyone in your party:
- have not had a persistent, dry cough.
- have not had a headache.
- have not been diagnosed with or had contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 10 days.
- do not have a NEW loss of taste or smell.
- will take each person’s temperature before arriving to verify the absence of a fever (in excess of 100.4º).
Masks will be optional, not required.