Friday at Faith
Sponsors and Parents: Free
The registration fee includes meals, activities, and a t-shirt.
March 26, 2021
March 21, 2021
Friday at Faith is the perfect opportunity for students in grades 9-12 to visit campus with your family, friends, or youth group and experience life at Faith while attending classes and chapel, meeting faculty and staff, taking a campus tour, and enjoying some great activities. This event will be both informative and fun and is designed to help you find out if Faith is the right fit for you.
In order to protect the health of our students and guests, we are unable to host overnight guests in our dorms this year. Instead, we have the following off-campus housing options available to you.
Guest Apartments (limited availability)
On-campus, fully furnished guest apartments are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Contact Nikki Kephart at email@example.com or (515) 422-5688 for reservations and pricing.
Staff housing (limited availability)
Several faculty and staff families have invited our guests to stay with them in their homes, and they’d love to host you! You’ll need your own transportation to travel back and forth to their homes. To request to stay with a staff member, contact Nikki Kephart at firstname.lastname@example.org or (515) 422-5688 to take advantage of this complimentary housing option.
Take advantage of discounted pricing at one of our local hotels. Please mention you are visiting Faith Baptist Bible College when making a reservation in order to secure this special pricing.
- Sleep Inn, Ankeny: $85 for a Standard Room (two queens or one king). Book here or call (515) 964-5909.
- Comfort Inn, Ankeny: $89.99 for a King/Double Queen Room. Call (515) 963-1100
- Homewood Suites, Ankeny: $115 for a Studio Suite. Call (515) 963-0006
Health And Distancing Guidelines
- In order to attend Friday at Faith, each registrant will give a verbal confirmation upon arrival of the following:
- I do not have any Covid-related symptoms (cough, headache, fever, new loss of taste/smell).
- I have not been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with Covid in the previous 14 days.
- Each registrant will have his/her temperature checked upon arrival.
- Registrants who cannot give confirmation of the above or who have a fever in excess of 100.4-degrees will be unable to participate in this event and may be eligible for a full refund.
- Capacity will be limited to allow for proper distancing.
- View our Visitor Flight Path for more detailed health and distancing guidelines.
Friday, March 26
8:00 - 8:20 AM
Arrival and Check-in
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Campus Tour and Q&A
Tour of Ankeny
Free Time on Campus