Need an official transcript from Faith Baptist Bible College & Theological Seminary? Follow these steps to request a transcript.
Transcripts are available for Faith, Omaha, and Denver alumni. You can order transcripts online at any time. If there is a fee associated with your order, you may use a debit or credit card, which will be charged at the time of your order. Faith will process transcript orders from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM CST Monday through Friday (except for scheduled holidays). Order processing times may vary due to the number of orders received daily, but are normally processed in 1-2 business days.
If you need assistance or have questions about National Student Clearinghouse transcript ordering service, email the registrar or call us during regular business hours at 515-964-0601.
Select A Delivery Method
Please note that it is your responsibility to determine which delivery method your receiving institution will accept. Not all schools will accept a transcript by email. Ensure that you know what delivery method you need! Any fees paid for transcript orders are non-refundable.
- Email delivery – your unofficial transcript will be sent to the email address you provide (no charge)
- Mail – your official transcript will be printed and mailed to the address you provide ($3)
- Secure electronic delivery – your official transcript will be sent electronically through National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) as a secure pdf ($2.75) or directly to the school or agency through ETX where available ($2.25). Use the NSC button below to order through National Student Clearinghouse.
Order a Transcript Through Email or Mail
Complete the order form below.
Order a Transcript Through National Student Clearinghouse (NSC)
To order an official transcript(s), login to the NSC secure site.
- The NSC site will provide instructions for placing your order, including delivery options and fees. There is a nonrefundable fee of $2.75 for a secure PDF delivery or $2.25 for an ETX (direct delivery to the school or agency where available) delivery for each recipient (transcript addressee). This fee will be charged to your credit/debit card at the time of delivery.
- If you are ordering PDF transcripts to a third party recipient, confirm with the recipient that they will accept a secure PDF transcript from NSC prior to ordering.
- You will receive order updates by email. You may also choose to receive updates by text message. In addition you may check your order status online at any time at https://tsorder.studentclearinghouse.org/TrackOrder with your order number and email address.
Important Note: transcripts will not be released unless all financial obligations to Faith have been met. It is the student’s responsibility to clear all holds on his or her account before ordering a transcript. An outstanding balance will cause the transcript order to be canceled. If you have questions regarding a financial hold, call the Business Office during regular business hours at 515-964-0601.
What is FERPA?
The Family Education Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, also known as the Buckley Amendment, protects the privacy of student records. The Act provides for the right to inspect and review education records, the right to seek to amend those records, and the right to limit disclosure of information from the records. The Act applies to all institutions that are the recipients of federal funding. The regulations for FERPA can be found in 34CFR Part 99.
You can view our entire FERPA document for more information.