A Great Way to Expand Ministry Opportunities
Students can earn an English as a Second Language (ESL) Certificate or an ESL K-12 Endorsement. This program can expand ministry opportunities in your church, your community, or overseas.
You Might Like This Program If…
- You want to learn how to teach English to children and adults
- You desire to look in-depth at the English language and ESL methods
- You want to learn how languages are acquired
Each student will:
- Learn how to teach English to children and adults
- Study how cultural and linguistic diversity can impact relationships
- Look in-depth at the English language and ESL methods.
- Practice teaching through a hands-on ESL Practicum
Potential Career Paths
- Transfer into any 2- or 4-year degree offered at FBBC
- ESL Teacher
Sample Course Outline
- Year 1: Second Language Acquisition, Cultural Anthropology, Methods of Teaching ELLs